Dental Implants in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
The #1 way to replace missing teeth!
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are a conservative and permanent solution to replacing missing teeth. Unlike other restorative treatments, a dental implant replaces your entire tooth from the root to crown.
This allows your dental implant to function like your natural teeth. You will able to eat, speak, laugh, and kiss as you naturally should – comfortable and pain-free.
The best part: Dental implants look and feel just like real teeth. No one will notice you have a dental implant!
Our dental implants in Cedar Rapids, IA consist of:
- Small titanium post: Using 3D technology, Dr. Deborah Joyner will precisely place this post within your jawbone. Once it is healed, in three to four months, the post will act as your artificial tooth root.
- Abutment: This metal cap is attached to your post and serves as a foundation for your crown.
- Custom crown: This visible part of your dental implant is designed by Dr. Joyner to blend in with your smile seamlessly.
The entire dental implants procedure can be done under one roof – saving you time and money.
Ready to restore your smile? Schedule a FREE dental implants consultation with Dr. Joyner.
dental implants offer a permanent solution for missing teeth
The Benefits of Dental Implants in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
See why we believe dental implants are the #1 option!
Look and Feel Natural
No one will know you have a dental implant. We custom design them to look and feel just like your real teeth.
With proper care, dental implants can last for the rest of your life – making this restorative treatment a one-time investment.
Dental implants can be used to secure your loose or ill-fitting dentures. No more worrying about embarrassing slips, clicks, or glue.
Prevent Bone Loss
When you lose a tooth, the surrounding bone begins to deteriorate. Dental implants can stop and prevent that from happening by replacing the missing tooth’s root.
By preventing bone loss, you preserve the bone structure that supports your lips and cheeks, drastically slowing down your aging process.
Eat with Freedom
Take back your ability to comfortably chew food and start eating your favorite foods again! Life will be easier when you can eat, speak, laugh, and kiss with freedom.
Why Choose Dr. Joyner for Your Dental Implant?
At Joyner Dental Arts, we are committed to offering you outstanding dental care. We want to help you achieve your ideal dental health and keep you smiling for the rest of your life.
That’s why our #1 recommendation for missing teeth or securing dentures is dental implants – it’s simply the best.
Here are a few reasons why you can trust Dr. Joyner with your dental implants procedure:
- Modern technology: Dr. Joyner has invested in the latest dental implants technology to accurately determine your bone structure and offer surgical guided placements.
- Education and training: Through her memberships with dental organizations such as The International Dental Implant Association, Dr. Joyner continues to expand her dental implants knowledge and skill set.
- Under one roof: You can have your entire dental implants treatment done in the comforts of our familiar office. Plus, Dr. Joyner offers other dental services so you may never need to find another dentist again.
- Custom treatment plans: Dr. Joyner will work with your timeline, budget, and needs to design a treatment plan that works for you. All you have to do is schedule your free consultation today!
Come meet Dr. Joyner and see if dental implants are in your near (or far) future!
FAQs About Dental Implants
Answers from your dental implants dentist in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Schedule your FREE dental implants consultation today!
We are proud to restore the smiles of Cedar Rapids and the surrounding communities, including Marion, Hiawatha, and Robins. Will you be next?