Meet Your Cedar Rapids Dentist Dr. Deb Joyner
What sets Dr. Joyner apart from other dentists in the Cedar Rapids, Hiawatha, and Marion areas is her commitment to her patients and her desire to meet their needs.
“Joyner Dental Arts is the dental office to go to! Dr. Deb is so knowledgeable and a super Dentist! I feel so comfortable there with such a great staff...Katie, Jill, and Joni are an awesome team! Highly recommend!”
Dr. Deborah Joyner followed in her father’s footsteps by becoming a dentist.
Originally from the Cedar Rapids/ Marion area, she attended the University of Iowa and then went on to receive her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Iowa, College of Dentistry. Dr. Joyner graduated from the College of Dentistry in 1992 and built her current Cedar Rapids office in 2000.
What sets Dr. Joyner apart from other dentists in the Cedar Rapids, Hiawatha, and Marion areas is her commitment to her patients and her desire to meet their needs. She enjoys putting her time and energy into constantly learning new procedures and technologies, which puts her on the cutting edge of dentistry. For her, dentistry is really about getting to know what her patients need and want.
Certifications and Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry
- The American Dental Association
- Iowa Dental Association
- Linn County Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- Institute of Laser Dentistry
- Internal Dental Implant Association
- Dr. Joyner has also attended courses at the Pacific Aesthetic Continuum at the University of the Pacific and the Hornbrook Group Center for Advanced Clinical Education in Chicago, mastering skills in advanced smile makeovers.
- She has also trained at the Gerety Orthodontic Training and the Institute for Advanced Laser Dentistry
Our Mission Statement: “Our team is 100% committed to constant and never-ending improvement to enthusiastically provide a lifetime of smiles.”